Motivational Quotes for Success | Many things in life need a little push to go forward like the rocket needs that initial blast to take off, Cycle needs a paddle to push forward to move on, to make a long jump we need the long run.
Similarly in life sometime we required that little push to move ahead in life and to get succeed. That push is called Motivation. Many successful people all around the world are motivated one day to reach where they are now.
Take any name in the history or in current generation all those successful people, gets their motivation from something. That motivation force them to do some extra ordinary stuff. And that is the reason why the world is now noticing them.
Steve Jobs was highly motivated from computer things that produces the iMac similarly he wanted to have information on his finger tips. Steve go so motivated with that thoughts, he produces the iPhone.
The great Henry Ford so passionate and motivated about moving wheels, he produces Fords cars and the Fords is one of the biggest car manufacturer in the world.
We often get motivated by the things that are happened in the past, from the speeches of great or experienced people, from their success stories, from the books and some time from the quotes.
So here today I have brought you one the most famous motivational quotes to get inspired. This small but deep meaning quotes, help an individual to get motivated in real life
To download motivational images for the student by right click on the image and save it.
1. “Do What You Can With All You Have, Wherever You Are.” – Theodore Roosevelt
2. “To See What Is Right And Not Do It Is A Lack Of Courage.” – Confucius
3.“A Room Without Books Is Like A Body Without A Soul.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
4. “Today’s Accomplishments Were Yesterday’s Impossibilities.” – Robert H. Schuller
5. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” — George Addair
6. “You are so much more than what you are going through.” – John Tew
7. “With confidence you have won before you have started.” – Marcus Garvey
8. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” – Jim Rohn
9.”Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” — Confucius
10. “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” – Mahatma Gandhi
11. “Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.” – Newt Gingrich
12. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
13. The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. —Ralph Waldo Emerson
14. “Strength is the product of struggle. You must do what others don’t to achieve what others won’t.” – Henry Rollins
15. “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.” ― Roy T. Bennett
16. Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you’re going to live your life. – Joel Osteen
17. “Passion first and everything will fall into place.” – Holly Holm
18. “Hard times don’t create heroes. It is during the hard times when the ‘hero’ within us is revealed.” – Bob Riley
19. “We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.” – Kenji Miyazawa
20. “It’s not about perfect. It’s about effort.” – Jillian Michaels
21. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
22. “Difficult roads always lead to beautiful destinations.” – Zig Ziglar
23. Goals may give focus, but dreams give power – John Maxwel
24. Don’t wish it were easier. Wish you were better. ― Jim Rohn
25. Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. – Christopher Reeve
26. Success is what comes after you stop making excuses. – Luis Galarza
27. Be so good they can’t ignore you. – Steve Martin
28. When you know what you want, and want it bad enough, you’ll find a way to get it. – Jim Rohn
29. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. – Arthur Ashe
30. “The Pessimist Sees Difficulty In Every Opportunity. The Optimist Sees Opportunity In Every Difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
31. You are so much more than what you are going through. – John Tew
32. “People Who Are Crazy Enough To Think They Can Change The World, Are The Ones Who Do.” – Rob Siltanen
33. “Failure Will Never Overtake Me If My Determination To Succeed Is Strong Enough.” – Og Mandino
34. “Entrepreneurs Are Great At Dealing With Uncertainty And Also Very Good At Minimizing Risk. That’s The Classic Entrepreneur.” – Mohnish Pabrai
35. “We May Encounter Many Defeats But We Must Not Be Defeated.” – Maya Angelou
36. “Knowing Is Not Enough; We Must Apply. Wishing Is Not Enough; We Must Do.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
37. “Security Is Mostly A Superstition. Life Is Either A Daring Adventure Or Nothing.” – Helen Keller
38. “The Man Who Has Confidence In Himself Gains The Confidence Of Others.” – Hasidic Proverb
39. “The Only Limit To Our Realization Of Tomorrow Will Be Our Doubts Of Today.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
40. “What You Lack In Talent Can Be Made Up With Desire, Hustle And Giving 110% All The Time.” – Don Zimmer
41 “Develop An ‘Attitude Of Gratitude’. Say Thank You To Everyone You Meet For Everything They Do For You.” – Brian Tracy
I hope this article helped you to get the best sMotivational Images for you. You may also want to see my collection of Motivational Images For Student.
For images do visit Good Night Images.org